Makex M-One Pro DLP D40 3D Printer- For Dentistry
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
M-One pro series was born for industrial production demand. Equipped with powerful HD DLP light source, high-end industrial lead screw to deliver a truly impressive surface finish.
Professional and Powerful
M-One pro series was born for industrial production demand. Equipped with powerful HD DLP light source, high-end industrial lead screw to deliver a truly impressive surface finish.Wi-Fi connectivity and touch screen control make it highly-qualified with high efficiency.
Multiple Precision for Jewelry
M –one pro Jewelry series are perfect for jewelry production. With different precision options, you can find the exact one you need to deliver best-in-class surface finish and high- efficiency production.
Multiple Choices for Dentistry
Extreme accuracy, high throughput and a smooth surface finish is what M-One pro dental series can do. They deliver tight fitting crowns, and orthodontic models.
Custom-Built for 3D Printing
At the core of each M-One Pro is our patented UV DLP projector, MHD-1. We created MHD-1 so every M-One Pro could be equipped with a well-calibrated, long-lasting projector. MHD-1 hits the correct light wavelength consistently across the build platform for improved resin-curing control and dimensional stability.
Parts printed with M-One Pro and MHD-1 are exceptionally detailed and precise, with dimensional accuracy of +/- 50 microns.
|Makex M-One Pro DLP D40 3D Printer- For Dentistry